Residential Planned Service Agreements
At Barkers Heating & Cooling, Inc. we believe that maintenance on your heating and cooling system is very important to insure proper operation. We offer a Planned Service Agreement (SAM) that consists of:
- Two checkups a year, one in the spring and one in the fall. During these checkups, our trained technicians do a 21 point inspection of your system to make sure you are ready for the upcoming season. With copy provided to customer.
- Automatic periodic inspection, lubricating, adjusting, safety testing and cleaning of your heating and cooling system keeps it running at peak, trouble free efficiency. If for some reason during the time of your checkup you may need a part replaced, you are given a preferred price for being a Planned Service Customer.
- Filter replacement included in cost (1” pleated MERV 8)*
- 15% off on parts**
Along with all of the above, being a SAM Customer also makes you a priority customer.
Benefits Of The Program Include:
- A maintenance agreement increases system reliability, but should you need emergency service the service agreement entitles you to preferential treatment with no overtime charges.
- Protects equipment warranties.
- We offer monthly billing available.
*limit one per system/additional filters $10.00 each
**Excludes Freon and new equipment purchases
Commercial Maintenance Plans
Our company offers a Commercial Maintenance Plan for our commercial customers as well. We offer monthly, quarterly and even semiannual filter changes and maintenance checkups. Each Commercial Maintenance Plan may vary depending on the needs of our commercial customers. Our skilled experts know their business and the equipment, rely on them and our reputation to give you fast, dependable and fair service.